Send a message
The Pembroke Family of Churches began as one church called Spanish Point Church sometime in 1621 (or so). Since then, St John the Evangelist Anglican Church (or simply St John’s) was built and modified over the centuries, and two more Churches were added to the family: St. Monica’s in 1909, and St Augustine’s in 1911. As a proud part of the Anglican Diocese of Bermuda, we’re a member of the worldwide Anglican Communion that stretches across the globe.
127 St John’s Road.